- I provide therapy to individuals, couples, and families in my office in Edina, MN.**
- I am teaching my "Growing Your Functional Adult" classes to therapists and regular folks (Fall class runs Sept 30 - Oct 28, 2019 *SOLD OUT*; Winter Class is January- February 2020).
- I'm doing 1-2 trauma intensives each season.
- I'm in year three of my Somatic Experiencing training as an advanced student learning somatic body-based healing.
- I participate in a monthly consultation group learning more about attachment wounding and dissociation.
- I'm an intermediate learner of TaeKwonDo with my family and a Vipassana meditation practitioner.
- I'm passionate about healing racialized trauma and I run a monthly healers group using My Grandmother's Hands by Resmaa Menakem, and I've been meeting weekly with a personal group since July 2016.
**Please note: I'm not taking new clients and I still have many folks on my waiting list; if you'd like referrals to some wonderful colleagues, give me at call at 612-387-4202 and I'll share some names with you!